Tagged: Camarilla Technical Indicator
- May 14, 2018 at 1:52 am #126
Camarilla Technical Indicator Description
The indicator Camarilla uses several levels (from 5 to 10), depending on the modification of the indicator itself. These levels are divided into two groups:
– the first group of levels is postponed up from the closing price of yesterday’s trading session. It is designated H (from the word “high”).
Numbered from 1 to 5.
– The second group of levels is put down from the closing price of yesterday’s session. Denoted by the letter L (from “Low”). Numbered from 1 to 5.
The formula for calculating the Camarilla indicator
To calculate the levels of the indicator Camarilla Equation you need:
– the maximum and minimum prices of the previous day
– the closing price of the previous day.
If the indicator is based on prices, for example, weekly or H4, the prices are taken accordingly these time intervals. The rules of trade are no different.
The levels of the Camarilla Equation are calculated using the following formulas:
H1 = c + (hl) * 1.1 / 12
H2 = c + (hl) * 1.1 / 6
H3 = c + (hl) * 1.1 / 4
H4 = c + (hl) * 1.1 / 2
H5 = (h / l ) * c
L1 = c – (hl) * 1.1 / 12
L2 = c – (h-low) * 1.1 / 6
L3 = c – (hl) * 1.1 / 4
L4 = c – (hl) * 1.1 / 2
L5 = c – (H5-c)
where, c- closing price
l -minimum price
Download Camarilla Technical Indicator
You may download Camarilla Technical Indicator for MetaTrader 4 from here.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.