5 rules of relations according to Zigmund Freyd or consciously about the unconscious:
- The one who becomes convinced and is loved becomes bold and self-assured.
- We choose not by chance each other. We meet only those who already exist in our subconscious.
- We are never so defenseless as when we love and never are so hopelessly unhappy as when we lose the object of love or its love.
- Why do not we fall in love each month with someone new? Because when we parted, we would have to lose the particles of our own heart.
- Each person has desires, which he does not tell others, and desires, in which he does not confess even to himself.